July 07, 2007

the latest

Back at home in Winkler. Just hanging out and almost being really lazy. The other weekend I headed out to Saskatoon to attend the wedding of Tim & Erica. A wonderful time of catching up with friends. Next week my family and I are heading to Hawaii for some good family vacation time. We were the family that would always go camping in the summers. Now I love camping and haven’t gone in many years and really should go again… Anyway this is first for us as a family. It’ll be good as we are all older now and such. After Hawaii I will move to Saskatoon and start the job hunt. So that is quick low down of what and where I have and will be until August.

On a deeper lever, I do believe I have cheated myself. I have not taken the time to reflect and just be with God. I regret this. I have changed, family has changed, friends have changed. Where do I fit again? Learning to live in Canada again without compromising who I have become. I don’t want to stop letting God change me. Many people who have been away and have lived in a drastically different culture then the one those they have grown up in struggle with many same feelings when returning to their first culture. India was one step on this journey that Christ has called me to what the next one will all entail is something that only He knows.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hawaii....sounds awesome :) Have a great time! Daniel and I are flying to Ontario next week...he's staying until Aug., and I'm coming back to Altona after a week. Julia and Andrew are going on the truck with Abe in the meantime. Safe travels to you and your family! Chat sometime :)~Lora~