December 07, 2007

Changes

As of late I have been thinking about changes. I am making a change in work. Slowly I am shifting away from the bank as I know that is not where God would have me. I am thankful for the opportunity but...

The other day I was on the bus and the sun was shining and the way it was beaming through the window and onto the empty seat. There was a peace about it. About where I am right now. Although it seams to not make sense at times, it is a time filled with trust.



It is winter and it is cold. I used to love winter and the snow but I am finding that love is not returning to me as quickly as I thought it would. Still there is beauty and the crispness of the air makes me thankful for the clean air that we have and the warmth that I can come home to everyday.



I have been looking back at the year and it is very interesting and encouraging to see where I've been, whom I've met, those that I have had to say good bye to and how God has been moving through it all. This journey of life is short. It at times feels long but you blink and it is almost over and you wonder how did that happen so fast?

No comments: