November 22, 2007

Fitting back in


Yes the Christmas tree is up. A couple weeks ago I went to MCC in search of a cheap tree and also found a freezer and so I just couldn't put it in the storage room. We have I do believe the first tree up in the area but it does fit in with the snow.

For those that don't know I have been working at a bank. It is a drastic change from where I have been in the last couple years. I feel that this is not the place for me yet if one were to ask what do you want to do I do seem to have a bit of trouble answering that question as well. I know that I moved to Saskatoon not to put all my energy into a job that is not me. When I come home I want energy to put into things that are near and dear to my heart. So I feel that I'm at an impass. What kind of step of faith is God calling me to. To stick it out, quit with no job in the near future and depend on Him or just cut back in the number of hours that I work at this particular job. There is always the lure of MDS but I know that I need to confront this at some point in life. I can't run from one thing to another. I desire to be at peace with how I make my money and spend my days. I long for the fulfillment of peace in this area. I don't want this burden as at times it seems so shallow yet has caused many days of heartache. So for those that read this please pray. I do believe that there is a master plan and that He knows but that I will be able to trust and make the right decisions in these next days.

Blessings



No comments: