January 18, 2008

Back to Square One... Again

Now I know that that title sounds a little pessimistic and yet I try to look at the bright side of it all. Once again, I am looking for work. After some great interviews, very promising leads and everyone saying 'oh I'm sure you'll get it', all has fallen through. Trying my darnedest to be positive.

Now I do love swinging but the swing of emotions and hopes does to take the fun away from swinging.


Before I started writing this post I did say that it wouldn't be a 'woe is me' post so on a better note. Winter is about half over. The snow has been lovely, crisp air and the beauty of it all. Today it was cold and when it is I long for fire. I have been burning my share of candles, they are delightful, something about watching a flame dance around and feeling the warmth.


So I'm back to square one but still trusting even when it brings frustration and tears. Knowing that I am working through things that would be swept away with the business of a full time work. Strength to head those things straight on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post.