January 03, 2008

Home

I was blessed to go home for a couple days and the whole family was together again. It was short but good. I was able to spend time with family and enjoy some of those things that can only be done at home. Sharing a meal together all around the table, eat good food, visit, enjoy the wood stove, enjoy in the excitement of good news and be there when things are going tough and be able to listen. The down side was that I was (am) sick. The delights of coughing and mucus have not left me yet. I don't have a lot of pictures as my camera acted up and I lost a lot of what I took over the holidays, so here are a couple that I was able to save. Sorry mom I didn't have a good one of you, well I do but I didn't think everyone wanted to see you as a gargoyle.




Right now I am working part-time at the bank and looking else where for full time. It is a season of trust. I've been able to take some time to reflect to the past year and see where I've come from, what I've learned and how I've grown. It is good to slow down, sit back and relax. Reflect, pray, be still before Him.



1 comment:

NYSH Nishant said...

thanks for sharing those posts...