September 17, 2007

Moving

I have finally moved to Saskatoon! We made the drive this past weekend and were able to move in everything right away, which was wonderful. The list of things to do gets longer everyday, setting yourself up in another city is something I haven’t done yet in life. I have two wonderful roommates and we are moving the last person in today.

What as I doing in Saskatoon? I am living and hopefully working soon. The job hunt has officially begun. There does seem to be a lot of work here as the economy is booming but finding the right thing for now is something that can be overwhelming, when you’re not exactly sure what you want.

I look forward to my time here and am curious to find out what’s coming. It is finally a reality, God has brought me here and I’m anxious to find out why.

No comments: