September 24, 2007

Starting Anew

When I first arrived in India, I was in a state of awe and constant learning. Now having moved to Saskatoon I try to obtain the same attitude about the new place that I am living in. However, the level of fascination is a little lower then it was in India. Which is sad, the people are new and each have a story to share and deserve the same love and care as those in India.

The west side of the city, not known as the desired place to be, yet I desire to be here and am excited about the possibilities. Community is a beautiful thing. I have entered into one and will work to give of myself to make it better.

Fall is here and hopefully will hold off winter a little bit until we can enjoy its beauty. This morning was not promising, neither was yesterday.

Looking for work, trying to be patient and trust. When the world would tell me it should be so easy.

All in all it is going well and am excited about living here with the two wonderful roommates God has provided and the opportunities that He has for me.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Nicole! Praying for you today - that God would provide the perfect job for you for this time in your life. I was thinking about Saskatoon and how beautiful a city it is and how I miss it at times. Praise God for providing a community for you and for the blessing of good roommates! much love.