October 02, 2007

... is it already time to be thankful

But isn't it always? I was shocked that this weekend is Thanksgiving. Maybe I'll have to bake a pumpkin pie.

For the sake of updates I am still looking for work. I had an interview, didn't get the job, have another one tomorrow. Patience is the key, easy to say hard to do.

Last weekend I had the opportunity to attend at MBMSI update. So good, encouraging to hear stories of people living life to the fullest for Christ. Challenging as well, the questions of when and where came up. We shall see how God will weave my life into the fabric of cross cultural mission.

I went out this morning to capture a bit of fall and to do some job hunting work. It was a beautiful crisp morning. Fall is interesting, at times harsh and boring or warm, filled with beautiful colors and sounds. There is nothing quite like shuffling through leaves on the ground.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I have some pictures involving a big pile of leaves that you'll have to see sometime....maybe I'll post on my facebook notes this week. I love fall!

anyways, I was meaning to let you know....I'd heard that there may be an admin assistant position needed at CNH (case new holland, on 71st) if you want to check into it.

take care
Lisa Braun